12 Best Cheese Knife Professionals Thought
What attracts you more than having an aesthetically designed cheese knife? It brings happiness to the cheeseboard. When serving guests with a unique patented yellow knife or gifting someone premium-looking cheese knives, it means getting better overall enjoyment to your arsenal.
We bring the top-reviewed cheese knives here. You feel the real magic of cheese itself if you try them with iconic cheesy stuff. The history of the cheesy knife is an old art for every American. You deserve the real-shaped and curved knife by account.
Read the best cheese knives below; see what’s trending in the world.
Types of Cheese Knives
Well, we have enlisted 12 types of cheese knives (they’re almost for the same work) in this guide. Please take a look below, what’s best suited for your work!
- Cheese knife for Cheddar (BOSKA Explore Collection Cheese Knife)
- Best hard cheese knife (TUO Kitchen Steak Knife)
- Non-Sticking knife (Boska Holland knife for Brie)
- Soft cheese knife (OKP2 Cheese Knife)
- Wooden-handled Gorgonzola cheese knife (YXChome 4 Cheese Knives)
- Slim blade premium cheese knife (LUNAR Premium Cheese Knife)
- Double-handled cheese shaping knife (Winco Double Handle Cheese Knife)
- Bamboo-handled Flat Cheese Knife (Bekith Bamboo-handled cheese knife)
- Narrow Plane Knife (Goodness Cheese Knife)
- Pronged Cutlery Cheese Knife (Rada Prolonged Cutlery Cheese Knife)
- Multi-Use / Non-Stick Cheese Knife (Dreamfarm cheese knife)
- Parmesan Knife (BERT Multi-Use Parmesan Knife)
12 BEST CHEESE KNIVES
1. BOSKA Explore Collection Cheese Knife (Best cheese knife for Cheddar)
Are you looking for a knife for every cheese? Well, this is a soft cheese knife and structured as super sharp. I’m an enthusiast of extra-sharp Cheddar. This knife works like a slicer and cuts straight through the cheese. You can even slice Parmesan than Cheddar with the BOSKA knife.
The construction of the knife is encouraged with refined European design and comes in a pretty good size. There are various types of cheese like hard, semi-hard, and soft versions. The Boska special knife takes in every kind of cheese.
If you are a cheese lover on a budget, we recommend a frilly set for your home. BOSKA cheese knife is a practical thing and shapes the cheese in a serrated cut.
- Holland made product
- 100% stainless Steel
- Best as a cheesy knife, soft cheese knife, and hard cheese knife
- It cuts the cheese straight & conquers every type of cheese
- Ten years assurance (Guarantee + Replacement Warranty)
Click here to check ‘BOSKA Explore Collection Cheese Knife on Amazon.
2. Hecef Cheese Knife Set (Retro cheese knife)
This knife is beautiful! I was looking for an inexpensive kitchen knife and found the Hecef knife as an affordable cheese knife. Can it cut hard cheeses? Yes, it does. You can slice various types of cheese with the thing. Not only hard cheeses, but you can also cut fruit or chop veggies. The tight serration cuts hard cheeses into pieces. The ‘Bronze Grain Multipurpose’ opportunity of the knives makes excellent performance in the kitchen. You must not want a lot on the Cheese knife. Hecef cheese knife helps you to complete each elegant cheese. What makes the Hecef knife unique? Among the various knife brands in the market, the following knife works fine for professional (chef) usage. The attractive part of the knife is its handle which is made of Bronze.
- Best for cutting hard cheeses
- Using it for the long time possible
- Aesthetically pleasing sharp edge + Bronze grain handlebar
- Inexpensive retro cheese knife
- Structured with a lifetime warranty
Click here to check ‘Hecef Cheese Knife Set’ on Amazon.
3. Boska Holland Stainless Steel Soft Cheese Knife
Are you looking for a nonsticking knife? Well, the Boska cheese knife is the best cheese knife for Brie. Undoubtedly, it is a powerful thing and a unique Monaco collection. You find all the great stuff from the Boska manufacturer.
This is a Holland-based cheese knife and ideal for slicing soft and stinky cheeses. Cheeses like Brie are often hard to cut. This European-designed cheese knife is 100% stainless steel and makes cheeses cast in pieces. The knife is packaged with a ’10 YEARS’ top-notch guarantee.
- Slim Falcon Series Blade for Brie
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Aesthetic Packwood Handle
- Cost Performance Value
- 10-Years Warranty
Click here to check ‘Boska Holland SS Knife’ on Amazon.
4. The OKP2 Cheese Knife (Soft Cheese knife)
This is a pure cheese knife available on the market. We people kind of crazy about cheese here, aren’t we? Besides, we are a bit skeptical about choosing a cheese knife. People hate wasting money on useless things. Some stuff can’t slice cold and hard cheddar cheese anymore. You can cut well with the OKP2 cheese knives as they have a unique drafted blade.
Now, it’s possible to save yourself a lot of trouble slicing. This knife is something someone wants you to give him/her. Be careful of keeping the knife protective. Cutting thin slices is just perfect with the OKP2 Cheese Knives. It cuts the cake clean and smooth.
- Does a lot of trouble slicing
- Brie cheese doesn’t “glom” up on the blade
- Clean and smooth cut knife
- Heat resistant to 430 degrees
- Cuts a block of sharp Brie well
Click here to check ‘The OKP2 Cheese Knives’ on Amazon.
5. YXChome 4 Cheese Knives Set-Mini Knife
A 5-star reviewing product it is! Why don’t you check this wooden-handled Gorgonzola cheese knife? The knife is made of a professional gauge stainless steel blade. Also, the solid wood handle looks aesthetic and grips well.
The manufacturer serves you all its cheese knives in classical style. The knife is made explicitly for professionals or cooks. Now, you can cut hard cheesecake even better. A spreading knife for crumbly cheese is everything we want.
YXChome brand brings us a set of 4 mini Knives; we can slice semi-hard cheese, soft cheese, and crumbly cheese efficiently through them. This cheese knife set can be used as a wedding gift, newlyweds, bridal shower, Christmas, and housewarming parties. A good purchase!
- A perfect combination of stainless steel and wooden handle
- Solid and ergonomic design
- Great for shaping soft and hard cheeses
- An instruction guide for the use on which cheeses
- A full refund or a replacement surety
Click here to check ‘YXChome 4 Cheese Knives’ on Amazon.
6. LUNAR Premium Cheese Knife Set (Slim blade premium cheese knife)
What are you waiting for other than a complete cheese knife collection? This LUNAR set includes six pieces of stainless knives (4 pieces), a cheese fork (1 part), and a cheese spreader (1 piece). You can use this stuff to serve all of your favorite cheeses.
The guests will be impressed with the complete set. It makes people’s efforts easier. Besides serving guests, the Lunar set can be a perfect gift for homier and cultural occasions. What makes the lunar cheese knife set particular? The elegantly designed box will impress your eyes.
You get a premium feel with these knives, forks, and cheese spreaders. We recommend this thing to a cheese expert. The Lunar set does the cheesy work, serving soft and hard cheeses so much easier this time around.
- The solid and ergonomic design
- 6-piece collection (Cheese knives, cheese fork, and cheese spreader included)
- Best for soft and hard cheeses
- Beautiful set of stainless steel
- Edge for slicing
Click here to check ‘LUNAR Premium Cheese Knife Set’ on Amazon.
7. Best Double Handle Cheese Knife from Winco
Winco is a famous brand around the world and provides top-grade knives to enthusiasts. You must be figuring out how to cut a complex piece of cheese, are you? Then, you can try this double-handle cheese knife to break cheese wheels efficiently.
When intending to purchase, please be mindful of its size. This is a big knife. Top chefs would love to use the knife for soaping. The blade is structured with a cardboard sheath for a long lifespan. They are generally more expensive than part-time stuff.
- Double-handled knife with two black plastic handles
- Perfect for making significant cuts
- Recommended to cut hard cheeses
- 4X times more expensive
- Beware it is sharp
Click here to check ‘Winco Double Handle Cheese Knife’ on Amazon.
8. Wood / Bamboo-handled cheese knife set
Bekith brand brings 8 pieces cheese knives set that includes cheese knife, shaver, fork, and spreader. The stainless blades of the knives slice the cheese well. You can chop almost all types of cheese, such as hard, firm, semisoft, and crumbly cheese with them. They are lightweight.
You can store such cheese knives in the table, cabinet, party trays, or the store. The picture on Amazon looks like it is going to be more significant for some reason. It’s perfect for as well to customization. This would be so cute as a gift.
- Stainless-steel blades
- Excellent bamboo/wood-handled knives
- All types of cheese make
- Best-suited for party trays or dinner table
- Perfect size for better keep
Click here to check ‘Wood / Bamboo-handled cheese knife set’ on Amazon.
9. Slice of Goodness Narrow Plane Cheese Knife
The Goodness store brings high-quality cheese knives to the enthusiast. With all desire and magnetic acacia wood holder solution, you receive the thing. We can name it ‘Cheese knife of modern elegance’ because of its extra efficiency. You can slice the cheese well with the Goodness cheese knife.
Besides, you can use a two-prong cheese fork, cheese spreader, and a utensil holder for actual cheesy storage on the dining table. You can grip the acacia wood handle well. The knives are a bit small but attractive as a housewarming gift. I like Goodness knives’ versatility.
- An individual knife
- Small Stainless Steel
- Aesthetic color and appearance
- Handle-side-up for effortless use
- Super into charcuterie spreads
Click here to check ‘Slice of Goodness Cheese Knife’ on Amazon.
10. Rada Prolonged Cutlery Cheese Knife
I think it is a horrible cheese knife! I am telling “Horrible” because of the unique look. It has a serrated knife edge and an aluminum handle. You can cut well with this innovative cheese knife. The Rada Cutlery Cheese knife is best for cutting an array of hard and soft cheeses with a single-sided serrated edge.
When serving guests at home or parties, you can fit a Rada cheese knife set for an ultimate cheese platter. This knife is a great find. We recommend a Rada knife if you look for a good quality option that isn’t expensive but nice.
- A good quality option
- The USA made knife (Popular since 1948)
- Structure: 300 series high nickel stainless steel
- An excellent and sharp knife
- Best value of kitchen knives
Click here to check ‘Rada Cutlery Cheese Knife’ on Amazon.
11. Dreamfarm Knibble Lite Non-Stick Cheese Knife
What’s the best knife for the party? I would say, Dreamfarm Non-stick cheese knife is the right thing to get your cheese on. You can slice the non-stick cheese well through the knife. Also, it’s possible to spread the cheese on the cheeseboard. You receive spreads and forks included in the package.
People love using a ceramic knife for cutting hard cheese by the small tongs at the end. The design of the cheese knife is innovative as it sticks a fork in it. If you maintain well, such knife will stay sharp, rust-free, and lasts longer. The solid handle gives you steady control and grip; it’s possible to blade for safety through this.
It is functional kitchenware and a creative solution to everyday problems. We recommend using Dreamfarm Knibble knife for piecing the small tongs of hard cheese at the end. It can be an affordable gift for cheese aficionados.
- The unique ridged blade
- Original dreamt-up designs
- Stops cheese from sticking
- Sharp and rust-free solution
- Solutions to everyday cheesing
Click here to check ‘Dreamfarm Knibble Cheese Knife’ on Amazon.
12. OTOTO BERT Multi-Use Parmesan Knife
The foreign designed or design awarded Bert cheese knife is the best thing for cheese blogging and is the best selling product. It is a cute and little cheese knife which is made of stainless steel. The handle contains BPA-free plastic. I didn’t like the shape how it was hard to hold.
However, you can cut the harder cheeses with proper downward pressure. If you look for any significant addition to any cheese board, we recommend this thing. Get it! Undoubtedly, the BERT cheese knife is the absolute cutest and must-have form over function.
- Best-selling product
- A great addition to any cheeseboard
- Works fine with cheese and crackers
- Adorable, functional, and easy to grip
- Best as a Christmas Gift
Click here to check ‘BERT Multi-Use Cheese knife’ on Amazon.
What kind of knife is best for cutting the cheese?
I love the TUO cheese knife. I don’t know about people’s choices. The TUO cheese knife has a serrated edge construction. You can grab the peckerwood handle ideally and slice the cheese well for your convenience. After detailing the cheese with tight serrations, you can move the slices here and there comfortably and find an eternal cutting experience.
Why are there holes in a cheese knife?
You can check our listed OKP2 Cheese Knife (Soft Cheese knife). It has holes for attractive views. People love the knives at first glance. The knives are often made with stainless steel and designed for cutting hard cheeses. The holes in a cheese knife prevent the cheesy orgasm from sticking to it. Also, the holes in the knife’s handle allow grip well and help an easier cut.
How do you properly cut the cheese?
It would be recommended to cut the cheese properly. You’ll have to start slicing the cheese from the center of the point. If you’ve got a softer or gooier cheese, you’re recommended to use the cheese in small triangle shapes with dull cutting knives. We have options for Cheddar, Brie, Hard Cheese, and Soft Cheese. Please, check what the best-suited option for you is.
Does cutting cheese dull knives?
You are cutting cheese, and it doesn’t dull knives. You have a recommendation for different types of cheese cutting skills. The Non-sticking knife is the best thing for Brie. Also, you get a Gorgonzola cheese knife for cutting soft or flat cheeses. You get all great knives like double-handled, bamboo-handled, prolonged, parmesan, and narrow plane knives available on the market. Reading the customer’s review will help you to identify the best thing!
How to choose the right cheese knife set?
Why should you buy a specific cheese knife for cheese cutting? Do you know the exact reason? The cheese knife is made to perform professional’s work and provide expected efficiency to improve the user experience. We have included the best professional cheese knife in the article. Why not get the right butter knife here to make ideal cheese?