What are the most dangerous knives in the world? “Knives are Man’s Best Friend in Need”. Although knives are regarded as an old-fashioned weapon still in the era of mass death weaponry, knives are considered as versatile gear even in the highest level military units today. Best survival knives are used for purposes like self-defense, camping, hunting, hiking, cutting, and sometimes for collection purposes.
Be it the most deadly or dangerous knives of the world, each one is created with innovation and uniqueness. Deadly knives are mostly extraordinary knives and define as lethal weapons that can cause some serious damage, even death! These knives can safeguard a person who is carrying it at the same time it can prove to be deadly if it is not carried in a good way.
If you want to find out some of the world’s most deadly knives, read on! In this blog post, I am going to share with you the 10 most deadliest knives ever manufactured in the world.
Caution: These sharpest knives are the best self-defense weapon but they can prove very deadly for you if not handled properly!! Some knives fall into this category because of their look of a dangerous tactical knife.
10 World’s Most Dangerous Knife Reviewed
1. Poshland RAM-211
- Full Damascus Double Round Edge Knife
- Sharp Edge Blade
- Beautiful Pattern on Blade
- Designed to Last forever
Poshland RAM-211 is a masterpiece. It is known to be the most dangerous knife in the world. According to knife fanatics, this mind-blowing spiraling survival knife is not just a knife, it’s an art piece and it is one of a kind.
The length of the knife is 10 inches and the knife handle is 5 inches with a 5 inches blade length. It has a leather Scabbard. The best feature of this lethal knife is it’s a beautiful pattern made by 1095/15N20 alloy steel. It gives the knife great edge retention and sharp cutting abilities.
The HRC of this blade is 58-60. And it has been sharpened to a sharp edge. This full Damascus double round edge dagger knife is designed to last forever. It also comes with a handmade leather knife sheath which I personally think makes it look more luxurious.
2. Push Dagger
Source: Push Dagger
Push Dagger is the smallest but deadliest dagger in the world. This short dagger is mostly used as a defense weapon. This lethal weapon is designed as a great close quarter combat weapon. It has a thick and short blade attached to it. And this thick and short blade is lethal enough to cause serious injuries. The T shaped handle of this knife gives the user a great and comfortable grip. The small blade of this knife has tremendous power to thrust into the body which really makes it one of the bad4ss knives ever.
3. US 1918 Mark I Trench Knife
Source: US 1918 Mark I Trench Knife
The Mark I Trench Knife is the most deadly knife in history. It was built in 1918 by American engineer Joseph Vickers for the U.S. Navy. It’s a historical knife used during the First World War. An army uniform was created for US soldiers who fought in World War 1 in the trenches.
This knife was designed to be a close combat weapon. The Second World War saw the widespread use of the bayonet.
The attractive feature of this knife is the knuckles and cause of this it was considered the best weapon for close quarter combat. The soldiers would wear the knuckles and use the sharp edge of the blade to stab the opponents.
Trench knife was more like a brass knuckle knife with a powerful sharp blade attached to the knuckles. It was the primary fighting knife during World War I and it was used as a secondary stabbing weapon during World War II.
4. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9BHigh Carbon
- DIMENSIONS: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, aluminum handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features jimping and serrations
Smith & Wesson aims at constructing the deadliest knives for all situations. If you are a knife collector or a survivalist you can rely upon this survival knife for any kind of dangerous situation.
When it is about the most dangerous knives then Smith & Wesson aims at creating deadly knives for all situations. You can rely upon this tool in any situation if you are a knife collector, first responder, or survivalist. The blade knife features a beautiful pattern with reliable 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel and the knife handle is wrapped with rubber. The handguard feature of the knife keeps the blade secure which makes this knife ideal for everyday carry. The knife handle is a bit slimy, thus it should be tackled cautiously.
5. Stiletto Knife
Source: Stiletto Knife
If you are looking for one of the lethal knives ever, Stiletto Knife is your answer. Manufactured in Italy, this knife was used by bulger in the early ’80s later for its functionality it became widely popular worldwide. The Stiletto knife has a look of a dagger. It features a long slender blade that looks very dangerous. There is a sharp point on the blade.
And the sharp blade can penetrate deeply into the body and cause long-term wounds and injuries. This makes it a powerful thrusting and stabbing knife.
Source: Machete knife
Machete is enormously powerful in the knife world. It’s a giant knife mostly used by the butchers for cutting meat. So you can understand how much power its blade possesses. Machete has a thick and very long curved blade.
The handle is not long compared to the blade. Machete is easily one of the most deadliest knives ever. Apart from being a massive knife, Machete is very strong. You can cut harder material with this knife in a very comfortable manner. It is not only used for cutting meat, but also for other heavy-duty tasks.
7. Coveted Shark Knife
Source: Coveted Shark Knife
The only knife in the world that actually made me wonder for a while what on earth is going on! This knife features so many blades and options that you will be confused about which part to go for first and use it. But this amazing (although impractical) weapon features an array of razor-sharp blades which look like a vicious shark.
Imagine yourself armed with this shark knife, you can face any threat that comes your way with confidence. Although to me, it feels like more of a hazard to someone who is wearing it. If not handled tactfully, the blades are likely to cut you as they are your opponent. Also, the one who is wearing this has to be so careful before putting his arms at his side.
My two cents? It’s not something someone should buy for regular use/collection purposes. If you are too interested in buying a knife that’s not constructed to look like a knife and can kill sharks, I recommend going for this bad4ss WASP knife. At least that knife won’t shred up your body or everyone else just in case you sneeze.
8. HTOMT Butterfly Stainless Steel
- If you have any problems after purchasing the product, please feel free to contact us!We will give you a satisfactory solution! 440C Stainless steel material gives high hardness and abrasive resistance. Special stainless steel provide excellent corrosion resistance,it is durable and sturdy and the color is not easy to fade.
- Safe, durable and high quality.No sharp edges, no offensive blade, it is perfect for learning how to use a real butterfly knife without hurting yourself.A free screwdriver is to adjust the tightness of knife handle. Do not need to worry about the tightness problem.
- Overall Length : 9'' Folding Length: 5.3''.Comfortable handle with balance holes gives strong feeling in handThe balisong trainer is so easy to use and provides hours of safe flipping fun.
- Dull butterfly knife is the best choice for Intermediate users and Beginner. Erganomic, highly polished handle. Suitable for a variety of fancy action.This is a perfect product if you are a butterfly knives lover
- Risk Free Guaranteed: When you receive the product within 365 days, if you are not satisfied with our products,Or any problem with your product, contact us any time, we will get you back within 24 hours try our best to make things right. We just hope you have a pleasant shopping!Warm reminder, the product has a screw tool, please do not lose the screw after receiving the product.
HTOMT Butterfly Stainless Steel has to be on the list of deadliest knives. It is actually one of my favorite cause of its unique and certain exceptional features. It is made of stainless steel material thus provides excellent corrosion resistance. This knife has a very unique color that attracted me the most and the color is not easy to fade.
It is a very durable knife too. The overall length of this knife is 9 inches and the folding length is 5.3 inches. The handle has balance holes that’s why the handles stay comfortable and give a strong feeling.
It is a perfect knife if you really want to get a butterfly knife. The mechanism is a little bit difficult and different for beginners. Although this features no sharp edge, no offensive blades, and is safe to use but still the users of this feel it a dangerous knife to tackle.
9. Bowie Knife
- One powerful beast of a blade that stands up to harsh use in harsh environments, backing you up time and time again
- It has a keenly sharp steel blade that extends from an aged steel guard
- Package Dimensions: 17" L x 4.5" W x 1.5" H
- Package weight of the Product: 2.4 pounds
Designed by James Bowie, this massive knife with immense blade power has to be on the list of deadliest knives. This knife is considered an all-rounder knife and can be used for all sorts of heavy-duty or cutting tasks. It features a curved top clip bevel that makes it a great hunting knife. The straight knife blade is so unique and makes it suitable for different cutting tasks. It can also be used as a kitchen knife cause it cuts meats nicely also removing fish scales with this knife is easier.
10. Full Tang Knives
Source: Full Tang Knives
Full tang knives are popular for being the most strongest and durable knives ever. The blade of this knife goes to the full length of the knife handle. This knife is differentiated from the half tang knives in terms of blade length. A full tang knife is super powerful and can last a lifetime. This immense power of the knife blade makes it deadly. You might often see military personnel carrying this knife for heavy duty!
The Final Verdict
If you want to upgrade and enhance your knife collection, you can get one of the deadliest knives from this list. But before getting one always go through the features, blade type, material, and shape of the knives and buy the one that suits your needs. Always handle the knives with care otherwise it could lead to serious accidents. These knives are called ‘dangerous knives’ for a reason as knives owner sometimes get injured cause of careless knife handling.
Almost all the knives mentioned above are deadliest and are used for emergency situations like warfare, fighting, and military purposes.
Hi, my name is Taras Kulakov and I’m a knife enthusiast. I have been collecting knives for over 30 years and I’ve owned literally thousands of different models over that time. My goal with this site is to share some of what I’ve learned about knives. You can find more info about Taras Kulakov here.
Last update on 2022-06-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API