A knife is a necessary thing for your daily life. It can be used in various works. You can use it as a first aid kit to cut bandages. You can use it to cut any other things. It’s good to have a pocket knife with you, you can use it for your protection also.
So why not carry the best pocket knife from the best brand? Here I am suggesting the Kershaw brand. Kershaw is a sub-brand of KAI Group from Japan.
This is one of the best companies in the world. This brand has been spreading continuously day by day and making knives since 1974.
Now Kershaw offers you so wide range of knives in its portfolio. In this article, I will show you the 10 best Kershaw pocket knives on the market.
I will let you know about the features of the knives so that you can choose the best knife for you. Let’s dive into the details of the best models in these knife reviews.
Top Pick By Our Editors
- Best Overall
Zero Tolerance 0006 Fixed Blade
- This is a high-quality fixed-blade edc knife with a steel guard. The CPM V3 provides you a great toughness and edge retention. This is a long-term durable knife because of the Cerakote coating on it. OD Green G10 Handle provides you with a nice grip.
- Best Assisted Opening
Product Headline Goes Here
- The blade is a bayonet-style blade. This has a clean aluminum handle and it is easy to grip. Its performance in edge retention, toughness, and wear resistance is so good.
- Best for Self-defense
Product Headline Goes Here
- Great all-black look and an automatic type of knife. KVT bearing helps you in a smooth opening of the Monitor folding pocket knife.
The D2 blade offers you all the features like edge retention, wear resistance, toughness, corrosion resistance, etc.
1. Best Overall- Zero Tolerance 0006 Fixed Blade Kershaw Knife
There is a steel guard in this knife. This is not a bayonet though. This can be your perfect travel companion. This knife is named after its blade which is 6 inches.
This is made of CPM V3 which is tough steel. It offers you edge retention during the hardest knife work. It is a non-stainless knife. But there is a Cerakote coating which increases its durability.
The handle of this knife is an Olive G10 handle is a little better than other handles, that offers you a perfect grip. You can refer to this knife to anyone.
This knife also comes with premium features. Now I will tell you about the features of this fixed blade.
- This is a high-quality fixed-blade edc knife with a steel guard.
- This is made in the USA.
- The CPM V3 provides you a great toughness and edge retention.
- This is a long-term durable knife because of the Cerakote coating on it.
- OD Green G10 Handle provides you with a nice grip.
2. Best Assisted Opening- Launch 15 MagnaCut
Best Kershaw Knife As you’re looking for a knife, you can try Launch 15 MagnaCut of the Launch series. This auto snaps knife opens with a single button push.
You can have an array of innovations in this knife. The blade is a CPM magnacut steel blade which is premium-grade steel.
The steel has good marks in edge retention, toughness, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance. The handle is an aluminum handle and it has a thin micarta backspacer which gives it a better look.
You can use it anywhere like camping or traveling. You can use it to cut something, even you can use it for first aid. Now I will tell you about the features of the Launch 15 MagnaCut knife.
- This premium quality blade is made in the USA.
- The blade is a bayonet-style blade.
- This has a clean aluminum handle and it is easy to grip.
- The features of the CPM MagnaCut are pretty good.
- Its edge retention, toughness, and wear resistance performance is so good.
- Push the button to open the knife easily using the assisted opening system.
- There is a pocket clip which makes it easy to carry.
3. Best Design – Kershaw Heist
Heist Duralock Folding Knife is a mid-size work knife. Whether you want to cut anything into slices, cut anything hard, grippy ergonomics, Heist can do it all.
The clip point blade is made of D2 which offers you good edge retention. The blade length is 3.2 inches. The handle of this knife is made of glass-filled nylon.
The handle is stylish and comfortable to grip. You can carry it easily in your pocket. You can work confidently with this knife. Now let’s see the knife features of this Kershaw Heist.
- The D2 blade is rich with edge retention, wear resistance, toughness, and other features.
- Easy to carry because of its deep carry pocket clip.
- Stylish and comfortable handle.
- Duralock makes the safest use of the knife.
4. Best Lightweight- Kershaw Iridium
Kershaw Iridium is a fantastic knife that comes with clean design elements. The handle of this knife is stylishly made of gray anodized aluminum.
The blade opens so nicely with KVT ball bearings. You can lock the blade in place using ultra-secure Duralock technology. This knife is perfect for everyday cutting work.
The blade of this knife is made of D2 high-carbon material. The blade length is 3.4 inches. The blade finishing is stunning.
When you finish using the knife, lock it back and carry it safely in your pocket with its reversible deep carry clip. The Kershaw Iridium knife is the ultimate modern folder.
- The design is stylish with a gray anodized aluminum handle.
- The duralock technology helps you to make safe use of this knife.
- D2 high carbon steel offers you fantastic toughness, corrosion resistance, and edge retention.
- The blade opens easily because of the CVT bearings.
- Easy and safe to carry.
- Offers you a good grip.
5. Best for Self-defense – Kershaw Monitor
If you are looking for the best Kershaw knife for your daily work, you can choose the Monitor automatic knife. Kershaw makes the best kitchen knife.
You can use it for your daily cutting work or you can carry it with you on travel or camp. KVT bearings offer you a smooth opening of the blade.
D2 steel of the blade offers you good edge retention, wear resistance, and other features. The blade length is 3 inches. The handle is made of Glass-Reinforced Nylon.
You can comfortably grip the handle. This is a great knife. Now let’s see the features of the Kershaw Monitor automatic knife.
- Great all-black look, and an automatic type of knife.
- Duralock technology helps you to lock it when you are done. You can safely close this.
- KVT bearing helps you in a smooth opening of the Monitor folding pocket knife.
- The D2 blade offers you all the features like edge retention, wear resistance, toughness, corrosion resistance, etc.
- You can carry it easily, there is a deep carry pocket clip.
6. Best Tactical Knife- Covalent
This is another fantastic knife from Kershaw. The blade of this knife is 3.2 inches long and made of D2 steel which offers you great toughness, edge retention and wears resistance.
The handle is easy to grip and made of Gray Glass-Reinforced Nylon. The handle looks so stylish. The blade deploys so smoothly using the KVT ball bearings.
This is a mid-size everyday carry knife. You can carry it with you anywhere and use it in different cutting works. You can lock it using Duralock technology after you are done working with this.
The reversible deep carry pocket clip helps you to carry it anywhere. So this is a reliable and competent knife for your everyday work.
- D2 high carbon steel is highly corrosion resistant, hard, and tough and offers you proper edge retention.
- Black oxide finishes on the blade.
- Opens smoothly with KVT ball bearing system.
- Mid-sized easy-to-carry everyday knife. Easy to carry with the deep carry pocket clip.
7. Best Budget Knife- Kershaw Leek
Kershaw Leek 1660 offers you a stylish design and amazing cutting performance. The blade length is 3 inches and is made of Sandvik 14C28N.
The blade is a high-performance blade with high edge retention. It also offers you wear resistance, toughness, and corrosion resistance.
You can easily unlock the blade using the lock on the frame. This knife is not so big, but it is a good knife for slicing.
The handle is made of 410 stainless steel which gives it an extra point. Overall this is a fantastic knife for everyday use.
- Stylish design and is easy to carry.
- Sandvik 14C28N steel makes the blade more effective.
- The steel has toughness, edge retention, and wear resistance.
- Opens smoothly and you can lock it safely after use using the frame lock.
- The 410 stainless steel handle is super easy to grip.
8. Best Pocket Knife- Kershaw Blur
Blur is a blackwash Kershaw knife which is an absolute winner. You can have it whether you are on the go or you are at home. You can comfortably use this knife in your cutting tasks.
The blade of this knife is 3.375 inches long and it is made of Sandvik 14C28N Steel. This steel offers you a sharp cutting edge.
The blackwash finish makes the blade glossy. You can open it smoothly which is always satisfying. The handle is made of 6061-T6 anodized aluminum.
Now let’s move on to the features of the Kershaw blur Knife.
- The blackwash finish and custom handle design make this knife stylish.
- Sandvik 14C28N Steel comes with a sharp edge. You can easily resharpen the edge when you need to.
- Using the liner lock system you can lock it after work.
- Easy to carry in a pocket.
9. Best For Camping- Strata Cleaver
You are here to know about the 10 best Kershaw knives. Strata Cleaver is one of them which comes with a slim and modern design. This can be a great knife for someone.
You can use this knife for slicing and chopping. The blade of this knife is 4 inches long. The blade is made of D2 steel which offers you great edge retention and toughness.
The handle is made of Black G10 material and there is a stainless steel lock in it. The blade opens smoothly because of the KVT ball bearings.
A deep carry clip makes it easy to carry the Strata Cleaver knife. Let’s dive into the features.
- D2 steel makes your knife blade tough and offers you great edge retention and wear resistance.
- The KVT ball-bearing system makes it smoother to open the blade.
- G10 front handle texture offers you a perfect grip on the knife during cutting.
- Easy to carry in the pocket because of the deep carry clip.
10. Best Tactical Folding Knife- Cryo II
The blade is coated with Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating. The edge of the blade is so sharp and you can resharpen the blade easily when you need it.
The finely textured handle of this knife is made of stainless steel which fits in hands during any cutting work. The reversible deep carry pocket clip makes it easier to carry the knife with you.
You can lock it after work using the frame lock system. Now, let me tell you the features of this knife.
- You can use it for all purposes. This is an everyday carry knife.
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers you great edge retention, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and toughness. The edge is so sharp.
- You can carry it anywhere with you easily.
- The stainless steel handle is easy to grip.
Knife enthusiasts will be very happy to know that knife Kershaw has become one of the best knife brands in the knife industry. For your everyday cutting work, you can use any of the knives.
These can be used for your protection also. These are easy to carry, so you can take them to your camp also. So make your daily life easier with a Kershaw pocket knife.
You will get the best value on the best budget. So make sure when you are buying a knife, you should buy a new knife that’s among the Kershaw edc knives.
Hi, my name is Taras Kulakov and I’m a knife enthusiast. I have been collecting knives for over 30 years and I’ve owned literally thousands of different models over that time. My goal with this site is to share some of what I’ve learned about knives. You can find more info about Taras Kulakov here.
Last update on 2023-03-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API